20 Best Pranks you Can do at Work! You Might Get Fired Though
Posted on 18 Feb 2010
Pranks at Work! Still, you might get fired
Here are the best 20 pranks you can do at work,but be warned you have a 99% chance of getting fired! Use at own risc
Share on Facebook
- Set a mouse free in the office each day. When the problem becomes an epidemic, send snakes after them.
- Submit letters of resignation for other employees.
- Submit a written complaint to the human resources department that, in your opinion, your boss spends a little too much time looking at pornography.
- Tape a sign to a female employee’s back that says “I’ve been sexually harassed.”
- Tape a sign to a female employee’s back that says “Will fuck for promotions.”
- Dial the phone number of the guy in the next cubicle whenever he walks away from his desk. Hang up before he can run back to answer it. Repeat often.
- Send counterfeit memos from the company president, politely letting employees know that they’ve been fired and must clear out their offices and leave the building immediately.
- Covertly replace people’s PowerPoint presentations with “director’s cut” versions, containing a nice dose of nudity and misleading bar graphs.
- The broken mouse mystery: Place a mini post-it note over the infrared light on the bottom of your technologically challenged co-worker’s computer mouse. They’ll panic when they think they’re mouse is broken.
- The blast! Turn up the volume on everything on your coworker’s desk including the telephone ringer, speaker phone, computer speakers and anything else that makes noise. The excitement will last until they turn the last volume control.
- Whenever a coworker makes a mistake, offer them the opportunity to “help you out” in exchange for you not reporting the mistake to their boss.
- Report rumors daily via the bathroom wall.
- Sneak into the conference room before the next major meeting and place nametags in front of each of the seats. Assign black people to one side of the table and white people to the other.
- Hook all the paper clips together so that when they pull one out, they all come out together.
- Post a list of the communists in your company on a conspicuous bulletin board. If you’re not sure who the communists are, take your best guess.
- Take a stack of resumes from the recruitment department and schedule some interviews for fictional, but high-paying, positions.
- Suggest to the human resources manager that the company picnic be replaced by a “fun day giving back to society”, volunteering at a recycling center, soup kitchen, or drug rehab center. Increase your chances of success by making the suggestion in a crowded elevator.
- See how many funerals in a row you can get away with leaving work early for.
- Anonymously post quotes from Adolph Hitler on a company bulletin board. (Quotes about “team spirit” can be particularly inspiring.)
- And the best one: Respond to every request by your boss with the phrase “I would prefer not to.“